Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Summer WAS here!

We had some awesome weather for about two weeks there, then came the rains, and now we are having some very cloudy but still very warm days. I have a love/hate relationship with these kinds of days, lol. Love, because it's not too hot or too cold, perfect temperature. Hate because there is always the uncertainty of whether the clouds will clear away to the scorching sun, or open up with a downpour! Anyways, we have been spending most of our days just hanging out in doors lately. We spent last week at my parents all week, looking after the animals while they were both away.

On the May 31st Brian, Austin, and I went to a little get-together at the exhibition grounds. The early intervention team, which involves speech therapy and child development stuff had a little fun day for the kids. Austin has a lady that comes to see him for his development once a month so we were invited. It was lots of fun, Austin had an absolute blast!! And I got some great photos!



While I was at my parents' last week I went through all of the old photo albums and got some copies of some of my baby photos. Cheryl issued a challenge over at 2jills for this month to scrap a baby photos of ourselves. I had been meaning to do it for a while and Cheryl's challenge was just the push I needed. I took the albums outside and took a photo of each photo I liked with my digital camera. They turned out way better than I expected and I printed a couple off at my mom's to work on there and when I got home, since I didn't want to wait until payday next Wednesday to play with them, lol!! And I got a few of me with my papa, which makes me VERY happy, since I don't have a single one of him other than them. I'm hoping to scrounge up enough change to go get those printed tomorrow for a challenge over at Scraplovers. Here are a couple of pages I have gotten done with them so far...


















No comments: