Monday, April 16, 2007

2Jills Blog Challenge #5

This weeks challenge: Everyone post on their blog their latest project that they have finished and tell us all about it! What inspired you to make it, what products you used, etc......

So, here is a project I finished this afternoon. Brian found two canister boxes and brought them to me yesterday to do something with them. My inspiration came from Tam's bandaid tin magnet for the Fancy Pants contest.

I covered the canister and monogram letters with SU! papers. The bugs are cut from some Karen Foster paper and the flowers are Bazzill and Prima. For the flowers I used a preset shape in PaintShopPro, printed it out, and traced it on some chipboard and cut them out. Then I covered them with pp (MM, MME, and SU!) and put the photos on. The photos are from about 6 months, 12 months, 15 months and 21 months. The bugs coming off the flowers are cut from Karen Foster paper, glued on some chipboard and attahced with wire.
Not sure what I am going to do with the other canister yet, but I am really happy with how this one turned out! I am using it as part of a DT application too, so wish me luck!!


6 comments:

Tam, I am said...

OMG Steph! I love it! It is soooo beautiful!

Cheryl said...

Steph, I love your blog and your latest creation is awesome!! Good luck to you!

Lucy Chesna said...

awesome!!!! Good Luck

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

I love this project is really CUTE ;)

Nicole Carro said...

Steph, this project is beautiful. I love the pictures and everything you added as well. Way to go!

shannabeesmommy said...

great job Steph beautiful work. have fun with your blog. Austin is a cutey!!!