Wednesday, May 02, 2007

2Jills Blog Challenge #7

This week Tam has challenged us to list 7 habits that we have. Good, bad or otherwise. So, here are mine...

1. I leave my wet laundry in the washing machine until it gets stinky and has to be washed again. This is an awful, awful habit since it wastes soap and electricity, I'm trying to work on getting better at this!

2. I have to be early for everything. This can obviously be a good thing, but it also can be a bad thing. I can't count the number or times Austin and I have been standing at the bus stop in the pouring rain waiting for a bus that will not even be leaving downtown for five more minutes and won't get to us for fifteen!

3. Lately I have been leaving the house without letting the cat out of the bathroom! Bad mommy!! LOL! She is an indoor cat, so when I want to have the front door open to let some air in I shut her in the bathroom with her food, water, litter box, and a blanket in the tub to sleep on. She doesn't mind too much, she sleeps all day anyways, lol! But, she is not too happy when I put her in there in the morning, then head to town for the day without letting her back out! I actually had to put a note to myself on the door so I will see it when I am leaving and let her out, lol.

4. I swear a lot when I am angry, especially at Brian, and especially on the phone. This is something I really, really have to work on since I have noticed Austin picking up on it in the past few days. Definitely do not need my 2 year old repeating those words in public!!!

5. I may have to be early to get everywhere, but I always leave doing things until the very last minute. I have done this for as long as I can remember.

6. I forget to wrap up my leftovers and put them in the fridge after supper. Usually I remember just as I am getting comfortable in bed at night and have to get back up and do it, but some nights I totally forget until I find it sitting there in the morning!

7. I stay up way too late. You will rarely find me in bed before 1:30am, I like to watch the late night talk shows, like Jay Leno and Craig Ferguson. And I am always wondering why I am so tired! LOL!

1 comment:

Tam, I am said...

Thank you so much for playing along. I had fun reading your habits. You and I are a lot alike, especially you #1, 2, 4, 5, & 6