Saturday, September 15, 2007

Entryway is clean!

Man, this feels so good, I am really loving this challenge!! I may be singing a different tune when I have to tackle my scraproom, lol! So far everything that hasn't had a place has been piled on top of something else without a home in my sraproom. Luckily it has a door that I can close! LOL!!! Not only is my entry way clean...my living room is STILL clean, and so is my porch!! I probably should have figured this out a long time ago, but if I run around and do a quick tidy up as soon as Austin goes to bed every night, it stays pretty tidy in here! Anyways, it's late, and my mom is coming to pick us up in the morning to go to her house for the weekend (and I haven't packed yet!) so I need to get to bed! So, here are the photos of what I got done in my entry, and the closet. My mom and I will be taking the unwanted clothes to Good Neighbours in the morning. Oh, and I'm picking up a Doodlebug Chipboard House from the LSS tomorrow, that's what I've decided to do for my mom's Christmas present! Right...photos....bed......


1 comment:

UKMUMINUSA said...

Hi, You have inspired me to do some decluttering and sort my house out too, my scraproom looks like a tornado has been it.Well done and keep it up:)