Tuesday, September 04, 2007

More Living Room Cleaning!

Well, as I have been cleaning the TV stand and computer desk I have been moving things that didn't belong on either of them onto the dining room table. So, that was my next thing to tackle, was the table! What a moutain of mess I had piled on top of it...don't ask where it got moved to, I'm sure you will see in the near future, lol!! Anyways, here is my accomplishment for today...The bit of mess behind the table is actually on the kitchen counter, and I wouldn't want to get ahead of myself by cleaning that up! LOL!!

Now I have room to srap, wooohooo!!! And I got some *cute* photos of myself last night. Now, that is not something you will hear me say very often, I absolutely hate almost all photos of myself, but these ones turned out pretty good! And pretty fun too! A couple weeks ago at Scrapattack the question of the day was "what kind of music do you listen to?" Well, my answer was that I am a country girl. Wendi did not believe me!! She said I did not seem like a country girl from the photos she had seen of me...hence the cowboy hat in these photos, my pink sparkly cowboy hat, lol! Just for Wendi!



The last one is my favorite! So, I am having a pretty good day today, probably has to do with not hearing from Brian and all his whining and self pity crap! And to make the day even better, a UPS man showed up today with a RAK from Tina at 2Jills from a cybercrop a while ago, and holy awesomeness! I'll leave you drooling over all the Primas she sent while I go make some dinner and get to some scrapping!!

No comments: