Saturday, September 15, 2007

Recent Creations

Just some of my latest work:
I Can't Live Without:
For a BOM challenge at ScrapAttack

I Cry When...
Also for a BOM challenge at ScrapAttack

Cowboy:
For a scraps challenge at ScrapAttack &
A Big Picture challenge at Serendipity.
Austin had to get in on the action while I
was doing a little self portrait session with that hat.

Sites From The Park:
For a microslide challenge at Serendipity.
I was playing around with the camera at the park
taking photos of different things.

Foxy:
For a sketch challenge at Serendipity.
Sketch from www.pagemaps.com

Big Brown Eyes:
For a BOM Challenge at ScrapAttack, a
dotted rings challenge at Serendipity, and a
sketch challenge at Scraplovers.
Sketch from http://sketches-r-us.blogspot.com/

Altered Paint Can and Keepsake Box:
These were done as a gift for my friend Lesley's
new baby girl, Blair.

Canvas Clock:
For a challenge at the LSS (The Paper Crate).
For the challenge we were given a sheet of Daisy D's PP,
a sheet of prism cardstock, and a strip of twill. This is what
I created with those items.

No comments: