Sunday, February 24, 2008

Thank you Amy!!

For fixing up my blog for me, LOVE the wider format!!! Now just need to fix me up a new banner!

So, things are going better now, it may be somewhat twisted, but I have been happy to learn that I am NOT the only one who has had issues with Frankie and not the only one to have received nasty emails full of cuss words! YAY!! LOL! I have also been able to reconnect with some people during all of this which is awesome, cause I love ALL my scrappy sistas!!

Everyone should come and check out Sassy Scrappers and have some fun with us!! And don't forget to check out our blog too!



I took Austin for a haircut yesterday...finally! I was quite impressed with him, he sat so well! He has never sat in the chair before, the place I usually take him to the guy has he me stand holding him on my hip. So glad he is big enough to go in the chair and sit still now...he is getting to big to e carrying around on my hip! LOL!! Here are some photos of my big boy...haircut day is always so depressing, I always realize how much bigger he is getting and how fast he is getting there!!



No comments: