Friday, February 01, 2008

Dog days and Snow days!

Well, our dog is indeed back home...with Brian at least! I am sooooooo relieved! Last Tuesday Austin and I went out and spent the night at his place and had a good visit with him and Socks. Tried to get some good photos of Austin and Socks, but it didn't go so well, not the most willing of models, lol!! I did get these though...


We had a little bit of snow the other day...a whole MAYBE two inches, lol! But, it was enough to get Austin excited and had him beggin me to go out and play...and build a snowman. So, we bundled up and out we went! The little goofball lies down in the snow and starts moving his legs and says to me "Ausin make snow angels" I just about fell over, I am assuming he picked that up from Little Bear or some other cartoon 'cause I sure never showed him how to do it! LOL!! Got some cut shots of him...and our FABULOUS snowman!

No comments: