Sunday, March 02, 2008

My landlord...

...must be smokin' some good stuff!!! Ijust walked out the door to go to the store and pick up some milk for Austin, and there is a noticed taped to my door. I'm thinking what did I do??? But, it is a rental increase notice...going up another $21 starting in June. First off, I am already over the max that I get from the ministry by $2...so this extra $21 is going to be coming out of my pocket...off my support check. Second, they should be paying ME to keep livin here after all the crap I have, and still am having to deal with. Third...they should just frickin bite me! That's all there is to say about it really, just bite me! If I am going to bepaying now $600 a month I am going to be paying it somewhere decent...somewhere I might actually get a room of my own, and maybe some amenities included! I have been looking for a year, and keep thinking $600 will be too much for me to afford, but if I am going to be forced to pay that much here I might as well just take the leap and get moved! It never ends, it really doesn't!!

Feeing better today, took a couple more iron supplements this morning, and actually managed to get my house cleaned up! Hoping I can get some scrapping done tonight now that the disaster zone around me is not bothering me so much!

I did get one layout done last night, that I might as well share. I did it for my own challenge at Sassy Scrappers to use at least 5 tags, and combined it with one at Scrap City to use 5 patterned papers and no cardstock.


My 10 things are:

* have another child
* finish school and get my degrees
* become a kindergarten teacher
* see my child(ren) grow up
* go back to Scotland
* travel across Canada
* buy a house
* see Africa
* start a business
* meet some of my online friends

2 comments:

Scrappin_Amy said...

600.00 is hign I think !!
I pay 900.00 here and we have 4 bedroom, 2 bath 2 car garage brick home ect
Maybe you should come to the states :)

Love the new page too

Steph said...

Maybe I should! LOL! That sounds like a pretty good deal! I've been looking and there is nothing less than $600 for a 1 bedroom...and we really need 2!!

Thanks!