Sunday, March 30, 2008

C*R*A*Z*Y!!

What a week (or longer, I can't remember, lol) I have had!! Easter last weekend, getting ready for the big Celebration at Sassy Scrappers and reading through DT Submissions! I need a day off!!

But...it's all good! We are ready and raring to go with the Grand Opening and I hope to see EVERYONE there having a great time with us! Tons of challenges to choose from, some great games, loads of prizes, and endless chatting with your scrappy sisters ALL MONTH LONG!!!

The best thing about getting ready for a crop from the 'other side' I have found, is how much scrapping I get done! LOL!! Gotta have samples for challenges right?? Of course I can't share them just yet, but I'll be sure to get them posted soon as I can...though you should all have seen them already at the crop ;)

We had a great Easter weekend. We went to the Forest Museum on Sunday morning with my mom and some friends, and did the big candy hunt...basically leftover Halloween candy, but Austin had fun, lol!! Then we went to my mom's for the rest of the weekend and hung out there with her. We also had an early Easter at my mom's the weekend before, while my dad was home...colored eggs, did an egg hunt in the yard, it was fun!! Got some great photos too!!
These ones are from my parents' place:



Here's some from Easter Sunday:



And...on the topic of crazy...how about snow at the end of March...these are from yesterday!


No comments: