Monday, April 14, 2008

A Great Weekend for Creativity!

We had a beautiful weekend here this weekend! Austin spent most of the time out in the yard while I sat at my table in front of the open living room window and srapped away! Here's what I got done...


This on was for a scraplift challenge at Sassy Scrappers, I scraplifted a layout of Hope's. The dog is the father of our dog, Socks. His name is Logan. We went and spend the night at Brian's last week, and the guy who owned him left him there because he couldn't take him to where he was moving. So, while we were there we explained to Austin that this was Logan and he is Socks' dad. Well, Austin has taken to calling him Daddy Socks! Soon as I heard him say it I knew I had to use it as a title for a layout!!




This is Austin and my friend's step-daughter at the bowling alley. It was for a challenge at Serendipity to have the elements going off the edge of the page, as well as for a challenge at Sassy Scrappers to use handcut flowers.





This one is for Michelle W's challenge at Sassy Scrappers, to scrap a photo of ourselves, with colors we don't normally use, and to use the word beautiful. I used a sketch from PageMaps and also combined it with a challenge at Serendipity to have some elements Peek-A-Booing from cutouts in the page.





This one was for Maureen's challenge at Sassy Scrappers...to use three photos of yourself, pink/brown/teal color combo, at least 5 flowers, chipboard title, and a positive message to yourself.
This is my "little" brother's grad class. This was for Valerie's challenge at Sassy Scrappers to use brackets, arrows, buttons, and bling.



My brother's grad again. My dad, me, my brother, and my mom. This was for Jennife's challenge at Sassy Scrappers to stich on your layout. I also used a sketch from My Sketch World for a challenge at Serendipity.



This is Austin with Brian's mom, cleaning out the pond in the backyard of their apartment building in Vancouver last summer. It was done for a challenge at Sassy Scrappers to use at least two scallop edged papers.

Wow! I can't believe I got all that done in two days! I am feeling almost scrapped out today, but hopefully I can get back to it tomorrow. We have so many inspiring challenges at our Grand Opening at Sassy Scrappers I hardly know what to do with myself when I sit down to scrap!!



I also got some photos of Austin this weekend. He has had a bit of a cold for the last few days, so in between playing outside, he was lying on the couch in his robe, lol! He is too funny sometimes!

This morning we went to the Strong Start program. Austin had a lot of fun...especially when the piano got opened up! He loooooooves music!! He banged on the keys and sang his little heart out, lol!The lady mentioned they have a kinder music lady who comes in on Fridays, I can't wait to take him on Friday, he is going to be in absolute heaven!!

No comments: