Sunday, April 06, 2008

Who's Getting Married???

NOT ME!! LOL! But, I did make this wedding album and layout yesterday. Not sure what I will do with them yet, but they were fun!


This clear album is the first I have done. And I made the album myself! My mom bought a poster frame for a Cars poster I wanted to hang in Austin's room. As I was putting the poster in it I had this thought...so I went and bought another one! I brught it home, got out my utility knife, and cut 'er up! I had some issues, but I managed to get two 5-page albums out of the one $10 frame! Here is what I did with the first one...


The whole album, closed:

The Front Cover:
Page One:
Pages Two and Three:

Pages Four and Five:

Pages Six and Seven:

The Back Cover:

I wanted to use up some of the leftover bits I had, especially the paper cause I think it is just beautiful! So, I made this layout...


No comments: