Tuesday, April 08, 2008

A Productive Day!

Wow! I had a very productive day today. I don't know what happened, the planets just aligned right I guess, I actually got to scrap BEFORE Austin was in bed, like in the afternoon! It's a rare day! I had a list of things I wanted to get done and I did them all today...well, ok, I have a list as long as my arm really, but these things were ones I really wanted to do and were at the TOP of my list...I was realistically hoping to get MAYBE two done, but, here are all four...woohoo!!
This layout was for Angel's DT Application challenge and Sassy Scrappers. It was to use a single photo and handwrite journaling to tell a story about that photo.

Journaling reads: April 7th, 2008. This is your newest favorite saying. You will just come up to me and say it right out of the blue. And I love it! You are my best friend too, little man. I love spending time with you, you are such a sweetheart, and so loving. You love to have your photo taken but you love even more when I take a photo of both of us. Sometimes you climb up on my chair, behind me, squish your cheek up to mine and say "cheese". Whether there is even a camera in sight or not. And of course I always find the camera and snap some photos for you. How could I resist? Besides, those photos are some of my all-time favorites. I will cherish them forever. Those photos of us, best friends. I love you monkey!
This one was done using a sketch at PageMaps for Tammy's DT Application challenge at Sassy Scrappers. Her challenge was to use office supplies, this was fun!!
This is a Prima flowers box that I altered into a goodie box for the latest challenge at {some} assembly required. I just happened to bake some cookies yesterday so in they went!! And, last but not least, this card was done for the latest challenge at Caardvarks...Flight of Fancy!

3 comments:

Jolene said...

Hey, Steph! So glad to see you doing all these challenges. I miss chatting with you!

SmilynStef said...

How fun ... love your big blutterfly on that very wonderful background.

Lindsay Spencer said...

Beautiful card!