Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What Not To Wear!

I came across this cool new challenge blog last night called Dream Girls. Their second challenge was just posted yesterday and it is to use the title of a reality show for the title of your layout. I went through the list that they linked to and came across this one...I watch this show at my mom's all the time and had never really considered it a 'reality' show, but I guess it is! Soon as I saw it I knew exactly which photos I wanted to use! I have had them for almost a year, never knowing what to do with them and I had fogotten how busy and really not great the photos were, but I made them work, lol! So, here is what I came up with...make sure you check out the blog!!

Photobucket

I also found a challenge (thanks to Nessa) over at ScrappinMojo to use not so great photos, which fit this layout just perfectly, lol! You've gotta check out this site, they've just changed owners and the new owners could really use some support and encouragement, so go check out all the challenges and show some scrappy support!

5 comments:

Dolores said...

great layout Steph, thanks for participating in the challenge.

Debbie said...

Thanks for playing along with the Dreamgirls challenge - terrific page!

Glenda T. said...

hee hee, love the fun cute pics, thanks for playing along!

Unknown said...

Fantastic take on the challenge girl! Thanks for playin with us!!!

Hugs...Jer

Jens Place in Space said...

Thats adorable!